Groups and Clubs at Pioneer Memorial Library
PML Book Club
- Become a member today!
- Meets 1st Monday of the month at 7 p.m. in the Library’s meeting room
- Mixed group of men and women
- Read’s a variety of genre’s – 1 book each month
- Participants can use audio books, eBooks, or printed books
- Thoughtful questions and conversations
- Give us your name, email, or phone number and we will contact you about the next meeting and get you a book!
- Meets on the 3rd Monday of the month at 3 p.m. in the Library’s meeting room
- This group will discuss the life of famous poets, their poetry, and other themes
- It will be a casual group with sharing by all. Poetry is not necessarily being written in this group. If someone gets inspired and writes some poetry, that is great, but it is not required.
- If you are interested and want to know more, please contact the Library for more information.
Science Fiction Book Club
- Meets at 5 p.m. the 1st Sunday of every month
- Main sitting area with tables in the Library
- Both the East and South Entrances will be open
- Reads 1 book per month
- If you would like to join, all you have to do is show up or if you have any questions you can contact Katey Schmidt at email@example.com.
Writer’s Group of Colby
- Meets at the Pioneer Memorial Library on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month at 2 p.m.
- Gentle critiques or criticism are given
- Writers of all genres are welcome so please join us!